If you are looking to prolong the life of your existing roof, repairing it might be a suitable alternative to a full roof replacement.
If the roof is in overall good condition and has sprung a leak, then it’s often a case of poor workmanship and can be rectified quickly and cost-effectively.
We’ve built our reputation on the quality of our work, as well as the satisfaction of our customers. This is why we only take on roof repairs that are able to be permanently fixed.
Does your company have a leaky roof that occurs every time the weather takes a turn for the worse?
Leaking commercial roofs can be frustrating and costly when requiring constant repairs. If the time has come where it’s costing you a fortune to repair the existing roof, replacing it may work out to be a long-term cost effective result.
As the experts in roof replacements, please feel free to contact our office to find out how we can help.
Working with major shopping centres and commercial clients, we have developed a thorough maintenance system which provides ultimate transparency – allowing you to address potential issues before they arise. By identifying issues early, we help you minimise interruptions and maintain productivity.
We provide a comprehensive report, with diagnosis and recommendations. We developed our unique report to inform you and provide you with options to plan your maintenance schedule based on facts. Please contact us to learn more.
Asbestos roofing can be an extremely dangerous material if disturbed or in use beyond its used by date. It can become brittle and chip, crack or break apart – often causing leaks and major damage to property and stock as well as being harmful to those working within the area.
At Vantage Point Roofing we have fully licensed tradesmen that remove asbestos roofing and replace it with a safe and suitable metal roof. We take all necessary steps in maintaining the safety of our tradesmen as well as the safety of those working in the area.
Vantage Point Roofing will inspect your asbestos roof, and supply you with a detailed and itemised quote outlining what needs to be done, giving you clarity when deciding on the best option for you.
Our team prides itself on a high level of service and professionalism and our “no shortcuts” approach ensures that you are getting the very best quality.
Having your roof replaced provides the perfect opportunity to insulate.
Anticon blanket is designed specifically for thermal insulation, condensation control and noise reduction for metal roofs. Having the blanket insulation installed under your new roof sheeting will reduce radiant heat from entering the building, lowering power consumption and also helps to prevent condensation when the roof cools down.
The benefits of insulating
- Helps meet or exceed the BCA Energy Efficiency requirements by providing thermal insulation – by meeting these requirements your smart design helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Provide a more comfortable working environment for occupants by reducing heat flow in and out of the building
- A better working environment, by reducing rain and other external noise and also by suppressing reflection of internal noise
- A safer environment, as it reduces the possibility of fire spread in the event of a roof-space fire
- Reduces the occurrence of condensation which minimises the risk of damage to roof sheeting and internal ceiling linings caused by condensation
- Decreases building running costs, by reducing the load required to heat and cool the space and/or the size of the heating/cooling plant
- Reduced ‘metal creep’ – creaking noises which occur when there are sudden external temperature changes.
The highly skilled and experienced team at Vantage Point Roofing can replace your old and tired, damaged or unattractive wall cladding. We can also remove asbestos, tiles, tin or any old cladding you desire.
Colorbond wall cladding is a stylish alternative that comes in a variety of colours to compliment your commercial building or shed. Colorbond’s paint technology helps the colour to last and keeps its integrity throughout the life of the material. Steel wall cladding comes in a range of profiles to suit your needs.
Wind driven roof ventilators exhaust hot, stale air from buildings allowing it to be replaced with fresh air at ambient temperature. The result is a much more pleasant and healthier working environment.
Considering roof ventilators? contact us to learn more.